NEW in SPIROWARE® 3.3:
- Spirometry measurements are available for both ECO MEDICS devices, EXHALYZER® D and ANALYZER CLD 88 sp. The measurements are fully comliant to the latest ATS/ERS Spirometry standard (Graham 2019)
- Volumetric Capnography for all multiple breath washout measurements (N2MBW, SF6MBW) and tidal breathing analysis
- Alveolar NO test based on linear and non-linear model
- Integraded reference models and import of additional reference models easily possible
- New report templates with trend charts
The intuitive and flexible graphical user interface supports the management of patient data, the execution of the appropriate lung function tests with the ANALYZER CLD 88 sp or EXHALYZER® D instruments and the generation of final reports. Several functions facilitate an efficient workflow, such as the included search function, which enables quick finding of patient data in the database, or the step-by-step guidance from patient selection to testing and finally to reporting. This avoids user errors and frees time for patients. Comments may be added to each test and displayed in the final test report.
SPIROWARE supports the data evaluation process. Various parameters are calculated from the measured data and results are statistically analyzed. The integrated trend chart provides information about the patients test history and can give guidance for future treatments. For custom analysis at universities or clinical research institutes, raw data can be easily exported.
A large database of reference values is included in SPIROWARE, which can help to interpret measured results correctly.
EXCELLENT DOCUMENTATION OPTIONS
All data – measured data, calculated data and calibration status is transparently and reliably documented. Report generation has never been easier: Report templates facilitate the fast and simple generation of reports automatically. If required, report templates can be modified to individual needs, or, custom report templates can be generated from scratch. Results can be presented in numerical as well as in graphical form.
ATS / ERS REFERENCE COMPLIANT
SPIROWARE fulfills the ERS and ATS recommendations (1-3), such as quality control mechanisms, graphical display of key parameters and breath-by-breath calculations in multiple breath-measurements.
DATA EXCHANGE VIA HIS INTERFACE
SPIROWARE supports the HL7 and GDT standards for communication with hospital information systems (HIS) or IT systems in private practices. Exchange of information such as patient data, all numerical and graphical results can be easily transferred to a central server for data collection and storage.
BUILT-IN QUALITY CONTROL
Several built-in quality checks signal the status of the instrument and measurement. Malfunction of the instrument or measurements beyond defined limits are indicated by warning messages.
Ⓡ SPIROWARE is a Registered Trademark of ECO MEDICS.
|Computer Specifications||Intel Core i5 type processor or better
Compliant to the Council Directive 93/42 EEC concerning medical devices and the European Safety Standard EN 60601-1 (e.g. ViewMedic Clinico 222C3, Rein Medical GmbH, 47877 Willich, Germany)
Microsoft Windows 7 Prof or higher
.Net Framework 4.0 or higher
MS Visual C++ 2010
16 MB RAM
10 GB free space on hard disk
XGA-Graphics or better
USB 2.0 or higher
|Database||Microsoft SQL 2008 Compact or Express Single Computer or server installation|
|HIS Integration||HL 7 and GDT (optional)|
|Languages||English, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Swedish|
ECO MEDICS reserves the right to change these specifications without notice.
- Alveolar NO
- Nasal NO
- Multiple Breath Washout (N2 and SF6)
- N2 Single Breath Washout
- Tidal Breathing Analysis
- Volumetric Capnography
- Integrated Data Security: Identity and access management with user-specific login, trace files for login and system settings, calibration and verification log files and reports and MS SQL data storage
- Efficient Workflow with the intuitive graphical user interface
- Easy Data Import and Export from and to Hospital Information Systems (HIS) or IT systems in private pratices
- Quality Assurance: Optional over-reading for clinical trials and multi-center studies
- Transparent Documentation: Measured data, calculated data and calibration status are transparently reliably documented. Customizable report templates facilitate the fast and automatic generation of reports
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?
- ATS/ERS Recommendations for Standardized Procedures for the Online and Offline Measurement of Exhaled Lower Respiratory Nitric Oxide and Nasal Nitric Oxide, 2005. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 171, 912–930 (2005).
- Bates, J. H., Schmalisch, G., Filbrun, D. & Stocks, J. Tidal breath analysis for infant pulmonary function testing. ERS/ATS Task Force on Standards for Infant Respiratory Function Testing. European Respiratory Society/American Thoracic Society. European Respiratory Journal 16, 1180–1192 (2000).
- Dweik, R. A. et al. An Official ATS Clinical Practice Guideline: Interpretation of Exhaled Nitric Oxide Levels (FeNO) for Clinical Applications. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 184, 602–615 (2011).
- Graham, B. L. et al. Standardization of Spirometry 2019 Update. An Official American Thoracic Society and European Respiratory Society Technical Statement. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 200, e70–e88 (2019).
- Horváth, I. et al. A European Respiratory Society technical standard: exhaled biomarkers in lung disease. Eur Respir J 49, (2017).
- Robinson, P. D. et al. Consensus statement for inert gas washout measurement using multiple- and single- breath tests. European Respiratory Journal 41, 507–522 (2013).
- Robinson, P. D. et al. Preschool Multiple-Breath Washout Testing. An Official American Thoracic Society Technical Statement. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 197, e1–e19 (2018).
- Shapiro, A. J. et al. Nasal Nitric Oxide Measurement in Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia. A Technical Paper on Standardized Testing Protocols. Annals ATS 17, e1–e12 (2019).