NO-free air supply and advanced adaptive flow control to support FeNO measurements in accordance to the ATS/ERS guideline
The DENOX 88 module supplies the required NO free air to the patient to perform exhaled NO tests with the ANALYZER CLD 88 sp. The integrated adaptive flow control enables even pre-school kids to perform the ATS / ERS recommended single breath test. The expiratory flow control of the DENOX 88 may be adapted to custom specific needs (e.g. 20, 100, 300 ml/s).
For non-cooperative patients the instrument offers the multiple breath test. The continuous flow of NO free air reduces the infant’s work of breathing. The selectable continuous flow rate enables the adjustment to the specific needs of infants.
NO free air generation from ambient air
As DENOX 88 filters ambient air to produce NO free air, no gas supply is required to run FeNO tests.
Integrated adaptive flow control
The integrated adaptive flow control enables even pre-school kids to perform the single breath test as recommended by the ATS / ERS.
Wide application range
DENOX 88 is suitable for single and multiple breath testing and can be used on infant (>3 kg), children and adult patients.
|Application range:||> 3 kg body weight|
|Exp. flow control:||50 ml/s (standard)|
|Cont. flow||100, 200, 300 ml/s|
|Mains voltage:||100 – 240 VAC|
|Dimensions:||250 x 150 x 280 mm|
ECO MEDICS reserves the right to change the specifications without notice.
- Single breath FENO test for cooperative children / adult patients > 12 years
- Single breath FENO test for cooperative children < 12 years
- Multiple breath FENO test for non-cooperative patients, e.g. infants
- Various flow ranges for NOalv calculations (JNO, Calv, Daw, Caw, FeNO50)
- NO free air generation from ambient air
- Independent from gas supply
- Integrated adaptive flow control (selectable rates)
- Supports single and multiple breath technique
- Infant (>3kg) and adult application
INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT?
- ATS/ERS Recommendations for Standardized Procedures for the Online and Offline Measurement of Exhaled Lower Respiratory Nitric Oxide and Nasal Nitric Oxide, 2005. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 171, 912–930 (2005).
Exhaled nitric oxide analysis for asthma management and PCD screening in cooperative and non-cooperative patients
ANALYZER CLD 88 sp – FeNO analysis by single and multiple breath testing; bronchial, alveolar and nasal FeNO
Pulmonary Function Testing
Detection and monitoring of ventilation inhomogeneity and small airway diseases such as asthma, cystic fibrosis and COPD
EXHALYZER D – Nitrogen washout by single breath or multiple breath (SBW or MBW), breathing pattern (TBFVL), FRC, LCI, moment ratios and slope analysis
Infant Pulmonary Function Testing
Suitable for cooperative and non-cooperative patients from infants >3kg body weight to adults
EXHALYZER D – Breathing pattern (TBFVL), FRC, LCI and SOT analysis for patients > 3 kg body weight
Liquid NO analysis
Nitric oxide analyzer for liquid samples from biomedical or pharmaceutical applications
ANALYZER CLD 88 – Liquid NO detection in combination with liquid purge vessel and chromatographic software