Thank you very much for your interest in our Website https://www.ecomedics.com.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Google Analytics
- Mailchimp Newsletter
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
ECO MEDICS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone number, etc.) for any information request via our website, as well as for registration for our CostumerNet and PartnerNet
- For certain functions of the CustomerNet and PartnerNet, details of the product you own are required, including product name, software version and serial number
- Email address for signing up for our newsletter
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ECO MEDICS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for our PartnerNet or CustomerNet, request information or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
ECO MEDICS may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- ECO MEDICS Affiliates & Partner Companies (distributors).
For a list of our distributors please see the sales section of our website.
How will we use your data?
ECO MEDICS collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you information on our products (e. g. software updates) or company news
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Answer your requests received via our website
ECO MEDICS might share your data with our partner companies (distributors) so that they may offer you their products and services. For a list of our distributors please see the sales section of our website.
When ECO MEDICS processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
ECO MEDICS would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. For a list of our distributors please see the sales section of our website.
If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ECO MEDICS from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ECO MEDICS distributors.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
ECO MEDICS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from ECO MEDICS. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ECO MEDICS corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ECO MEDICS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ECO MEDICS erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ECO MEDICS restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ECO MEDICS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ECO MEDICS transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email: email@example.com
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our Website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses the following types:
Functionality – ECO MEDICS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – ECO MEDICS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ECO MEDICS sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org